Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Return to Reality

Well, I know it's been a while so this is a longer version than normal. Two things since my last blog. First I have now left my old school so it was time to say goodbye. It seemed really weird that I was saying goodbye after 8 years. That's a long time. What I found ironic was the number of nice comments that I got from colleagues, kids and even parents. It makes you wonder why people wait till you leave before you are told these things. It has not quite sunk in yet but I am sure it will soon.
Only got back from France at the weekend which was cool. Went with five friends. We went to the same place as last year and had a really good time. I am surprised how well the five of us get on seeing as we have only known each other on and off for a year. We all go to a big house in the middle of the countryside and chill out by the pool and occasionally muster up the strength to cycle to the local bar. The weather was pretty hot and we ate stupid amount of food. I would have happily stayed there for the rest of the summer break!
Anyhow back to reality now and managing to waste stupid amounts of time doing nothing. Have to buy a new computer in the next week but the big question is where to buy from. Everywhere I turn I hear horror stories about this firm or that. How on earth do you choose? I'll let you know how I get on. Also toying with the idea of doing a podcast for teachers. Not sure how that will go. Will have to wait and see I guess.
Well till next time...
Argy
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home